Friday 4 November 2016

Literacy reflection T4 W4 2016

Literacy

For literacy this week we've been doing myths and legends I've done a compare and contrast and a mythical creature (Mine was a dragon) here's my work.


I made mine with an app called sumo paint. I found this fun because it is my first time doing something like this and I loved making the dragon. I found the compare and contrast hard because I don't actually know what a myth is and I underlined Maui and the sun because I'm not sure it is the same.




Word work

For word work this week I've been doing some spelling and activities that include my spelling words. Here's my work.  


I found these easy because I was having fun and I knew what I was doing.

Reading

For reading this week I've been doing a literacy elements on a book I like and have read recently here it is. 



I found this hard because I didn't know what it meant when I saw it had three story event boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.