Monday 5 March 2018

Harold

Harold 

yesterday at Harold we learned about healthy foods and how the digestive system works. Carmen also showed us an x-ray and a little cartoon about being healthy and what food is good to eat. We did an activity were she gave us cards with facts on them and we had to decide whether it was true or false most of them were right but I got it wrong. My fact was: chips are made from potatoes so they still count as vegetables. I put it in true but it is false. What kind of food do you eat is it healthy?

1 comment:

  1. Aloha,it is me Riley from gilberthorpe school i like the way you describe this and you brougt me back to when we went to Harold it was so fun why did you make a post about well i have to go bye.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.